Saturday, June 10, 2006

Welcome to the City of Roses


Portland International Rose Garden

This site is an attempt to capture a small piece of the splendor and glory that the city of Portland, OR has to offer. I have just moved to Portland last month and thought this would be an excellent way to encourage myself to explore my new surroundings while enjoying and furthering my photography hobby.

Every single picture on this page will be taken by myself, using my Canon EOS 30D DSLR camera. I may also be using my backup cameras which include the Canon EOS Rebel XT or my Sony Ericsson W800i cameraphone. I do some post-processing of the pictures in Canon Digital Photo Professional (DPP) and/or Adobe Photoshop CS2.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the view!

*Disclaimer: If you want to use any of these images for non-commercial purposes, please feel free -- all I ask is that you link back to this page as a reference source.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?